Thursday 16 September 2010

English Grammar Online – There, Their or They’re

In this English Grammar Online video I will talk about There, Their and Theyre.

 

Here are some examples of use for you;

  1. My car is parked over there.
  2. Their coats are in the cupboard.
  3. Theyre studying history.

 

In the video I will talk about pronunciation and meaning as well so make sure you watch it.

 

Here are your actions after watching.

 

  1. Watch the video at least 5 times or until you understand.
  2. Write 5 sentences using there, their & they’re (that’s 15 sentences).
  3. Practice your sentences in front of a mirror.
  4. Record yourself.
  5. Repeat steps 2 & 3.
  6. Use there, their & they’re x3 a day for one week.

 

Dont forget to leave your comments and feedback.

 

Thanks

Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powerpoint Presentations - Great video tips here

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, Some of you are probably asking who I am, so here goes: As you already know I am a father and husband. My beautiful daughter is just over a year old and seems to be changing rapidly every day (it’s a real joy to watch). I have been married to my wonderful wife for over seven years now and every day is better than the last. I worked in the theatre industry in London for about twelve years before coming to Korea at the management level. I have now been in the English communication industry for about eight years working as a teacher, trainer and recruiter. I really enjoy helping people increase their English skills and hope that this blog will achieve that. In this blog you will find English expressions, tips and resources. I will also post things of interest to myself which I think you will also find interesting. Where possible I will give you actions in posts to help you with your English. Posts will vary from time to time but I will try to be consistent. Anyway enough about me, I hope that you all enjoy the blog. Thanks Liam