Saturday 21 April 2012

Twitter Revealed: How to write productive tweets

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powerpoint Presentations - Great video tips here

About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, Some of you are probably asking who I am, so here goes: As you already know I am a father and husband. My beautiful daughter is just over a year old and seems to be changing rapidly every day (it’s a real joy to watch). I have been married to my wonderful wife for over seven years now and every day is better than the last. I worked in the theatre industry in London for about twelve years before coming to Korea at the management level. I have now been in the English communication industry for about eight years working as a teacher, trainer and recruiter. I really enjoy helping people increase their English skills and hope that this blog will achieve that. In this blog you will find English expressions, tips and resources. I will also post things of interest to myself which I think you will also find interesting. Where possible I will give you actions in posts to help you with your English. Posts will vary from time to time but I will try to be consistent. Anyway enough about me, I hope that you all enjoy the blog. Thanks Liam